- 【Battery Feature】: Battery type: Lithium-ion; Capacity: 4000mAh Real Capacity; Voltage: 21.6v no memory effects; Certified: CE, FCC, PSE, RoHS. Made with high quality cells and last 45% longer duration than originals.
- 【Fully Compatible with Dyson V6】: Replacement Battery, Not Original. Compatible with Dyson V6 DC58 DC59 DC61 DC62 DC72 DC74, Absolute Animal Motorhead Slim, SV03 SV04 SV05 SV06 SV07 SV09 ……. You can see more model in product description . The battery is based on the original size and the function is same with the original battery.
- 【Easy to Install & Charge】: Easy install and it fits perfectly. Keep your Dyson cleaning up all the dog hair and whatever else was on the floor; Integrated charging indicator: Steady blue means charging, light off means charging completed. Flashing yellow means error occurred.
- 【4.0Ah Higher Capacity】: 4.0Ah battery has a difference from others, not only improved the capacity, but also in the performance, providing up to 100% more power and holds a charge 1.9X longer than 2.1Ah batteries.
- 【Better than OEM Battery】: These are actually lighter than the OEM batteries.Gives longer life; Normally, charge cycle over at least 300 times . If you charge once every 3-4 days, you can charge at least 3 years. 30 days money back, 12 months warranty. Within 24h customer service.
Suit for All Dyson V6 Series Vacuum Cleaners
Compatible with all Dyson v6 series model: (Pls use “Ctrl+F” to find your model)
1). Dyson V6 Absolute,V6 Animal , V6 Motorhead, V6 Slim.
2). Dyson DC58 DC59 DC61 DC62 DC72 DC74.
3). Dyson SV03 SV04 SV05 SV06 SV07 SV09, 595 650 770 880 vacuum.
4). Dyson V6 Car+ Boat,V6 Top Dog,V6 Mattress,V6 Trigger, V6 Trigger Pro Excl, V6 Multifloor Exclusive, V6 Top Dog HEPA, V6 Trigger Extra, V6 Baby+ Child Vacuum.
4000mAh, Higher Capacity than Original Dyson V6 2100mAh, Longer Duration.
1. Make sure your battery has charge.
2. Check the battery casing isn’t cracked or damaged.
3. Make sure machine’s airway isn’t blocked.
Several tips help get maximum performance from battery
1. Remove battery pack：Remove battery pack form your tool when you are assembling parts, making adjustments, cleaning or when not being used for an extended time.
2. Keep the Battery Clean：It’s a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
3. Recharge battery before use：Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
4. Battery Storage：If you don’t plan on using the Power Tool Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects.
5. Exercise the Battery：Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks.