- 【Battery Feature】: Battery type: Lithium-ion; Capacity: 5000mAh Real Capacity; Voltage: 21.6v no memory effects; Certified: CE, FCC, PSE, RoHS. Made with high quality cells and last 45% longer duration than originals.
- 【Fully Compatible with Dyson V8】: Replacement Battery, Not Original. Compatible with Dyson V8 Animal, V8 Absolute, V8 Motorhead, V8 Fluffy, Dyson V8 SV10 967834-02 96783402 Vacuum Cleaner.The battery is based on the original size and the function is same with the original battery.
- 【5.0Ah Higher Capacity】: 5.0Ah battery has a difference from others, not only improved the capacity, but also in the performance, providing up to 70% more power than original 2.8Ah batteries.
- 【Easy to Install & Charge】: Easy install and it fits perfectly. Keep your Dyson cleaning up all the dog hair and whatever else was on the floor ;Steady blue means charging, Flashing yellow means error occurred. LED indicator communication charging status: 1st light flashing = under 30% power, 2nd light flashing = over 30% power, 3rd indicator light flashing = over 60% power. Light off means charging completed .
- 【Better than OEM Battery】: These are actually lighter than the OEM batteries.Gives longer life; Environmentally friendly battery: Made of lead-free SMT process. Fit with the requirements of environmental protection. 30 days money back, 12 months warranty, 24h customer service
Suit for all Dyson V8 Series Vacuum Cleaners.
Compatible with all Dyson V8 series model:
1). Dyson V8 Animal, V8 Absolute, V8 Motorhead, V8 Fluffy.
2). Dyson V8 SV10 967834-02 96783402 Vacuum Cleaner.
Runs on and off every few seconds continuously?
1. Wash filters in cold water, Dry filters, Replace it.
2. Disassemble the V8 Cleaner and clan the dirty mess.
5.0Ah Higher Capacity, Longer Duration than Original 2.8Ah
1. Make sure your battery has charge.
2. Check the battery casing isn’t cracked or damaged.
3. Make sure machine’s airway isn’t blocked.
Several tips help get maximum performance from battery
1. Remove battery pack：Remove battery pack form your tool when you are assembling parts, making adjustments, cleaning or when not being used for an extended time.
2. Keep the Battery Clean：It’s a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
3. Recharge battery before use：Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
4. Battery Storage：If you don’t plan on using the Power Tool Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects.
5. Exercise the Battery：Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks.