- 【Battery Feature】: 21.6V 4000mAh Lithium-ion; No memory effects; CE, FCC, PSE, RoHS Safe Certified . Made with high quality Samsung cells and last 45% longer duration than originals.
- 【Fully Compatible with Dyson V7】: Replacement Battery, Not Original. Compatible with Dyson V7 Motorhead, V7 Animal, V7 Animal Pro+, V7 Trigger, Dyson V7 Trigger with HEPA, V7 Car+boat, V7 Absolute.The battery is based on the original size and the function is same with the original battery.
- 【4.0 Ah Higher Capacity】: 4.0Ah battery has a difference from others, not only improved the capacity, but also in the performance, providing up to 20% more power and holds a charge 2X longer than 2.0 batteries.
- 【Easy to Install & Charge】: Easy install and it fits perfectly. Keep your Dyson cleaning up all the dog hair and whatever else was on the floor; Integrated charging indicator: Steady blue means charging, light off means charging completed. Flashing yellow means error occurred.
- 【Better than OEM Battery】: Protection against over-discharging, overcharging, over-current, over-voltage , and short circuit. Lighter than the OEM batteries.Gives longer life; 30 days money back, 24h customer service.
Suit for all Dyson V7 Series Vacuum Cleaners.
Compatible with all Dyson v7 series models:
Dyson V7 Motorhead
Dyson V7 Animal, Animal Pro+
Dyson V7 Trigger,
Dyson V7 Trigger with HEPA
Dyson V7 Car+boat
Dyson V7 absolute
Runs on and off every few seconds continuously?
1. Wash filters in cold water, Dry filters, Replace it.
2. Disassemble the V7 Cleaner and clan the dirty mess.
4000mAh Higher Capacity, Longer Duration.
1. Make sure your battery has charge.
2. Check the battery casing isn’t cracked or damaged.
3. Make sure machine’s airway isn’t blocked.
Several tips help get maximum performance from battery
1. Remove battery pack：Remove battery pack form your tool when you are assembling parts, making adjustments, cleaning or when not being used for an extended time.
2. Keep the Battery Clean：It’s a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
3. Recharge battery before use：Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
4. Battery Storage：If you don’t plan on using the Power Tool Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects.
5. Exercise the Battery：Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks