【Battery Features】 : 14.4V / 3.7Ah. / Ni-Mh / Via FCC, ROHS, CE Certified. / No Memory Effect., not hot when charge. / Tested by manufacturer to match Dewalt & OEM product.
【100% Compatibility】: REPLACEMENT BATTERY, NOT ORIGINAL. Fits all current model DEWALT 14V tools and original charger . E.g: DEWALT DC984, DC9091, DC730KA, DC930KA, DCD920KX, DCD930KX, DW935, DW954, DW941K-2, DW9091, DW9094, DE9091, DE9038, DE9095…Pls use “Ctrl+F”to Compatible model in the Product description.
【3700mAh Higher Capacity】: Upgraded to 3700mAh higher capacity battery with higher quality cells for long-lasting performance. Higher capacity offering long-lasting performance and durability.
【Stable】: No Memory Effect, Can be charged or discharged as needed without loss of capacity . Top A grade NI-MH Battery Cells,Built-in protection against potential damage caused by overcharging, overheating and short-circuit protection.
【High Quality XRP Battery】: High-capacity XRP battery has 40 percent more run-time than standard batteries. Easy to use & handle ,high quality material & durable. 30 days money back, 24 hours service.
DC9091 DC528(FlashLight) DC551KA DC612KA DC613KA DC614KA DC615KA DC728KA DC731KA DC735KA DC735KB DC757KA DC757KBDC830KB DC835KB DC930KA DC935KA DC935KB DC936KA DC983KA DC983SA DC984KA DC984KB DC984VA DC985KA DC985VA
DE9038 DE9091 DE9092 DE9094 DE9502
DW9091 DW9094 DW054K-2 DW055K-2 DW906 DW918 DW928K DW931K DW935 DW937K DW941K DW966K DW983K DW984 DW985 DW991K-2 DW992K-2 DW994KQ DW996K-2 DW996KQ
1. Please don’t store the batteries for a long time, it need to be used at least once a month.
2. If it’s necessary, please using a cotton swab with alcohol to clean the battery contacts.
3. After long-time using in your power tools, please fully rest the batteries.Before recharging the batteries, please make sure that the batteries have already coolled down.
4. For safe transportation, the batteries have not been full charged, after three cycles (full charge and full discharge for three times), the batteries can reach the best condition.
5. When your power tools are stucking and unable to run, please don’t force it to run. Otherwise excessive current will burn down the batteries. The right way is that pulling the tools back and running the tools again smoothly