【Battery Feature】: Replace for Dyson v10 battery. Battery type: Lithium-ion; Capacity: 3500mAh Real Capacity; Voltage: 25.2V; Certified: CE, FCC, PSE, RoHS. No memory effects.
【Fully Compatible with Dyson V10】: Replacement Battery, Not Original.Compatible with Dyson V10 cordless vacuum: V10 Absolute, V10 Animal, V10 Motorhead. The battery is based on the original size and the function is same with the original battery.
【Easy to Install & Charge】: Easy install and it fits perfectly. Keep your Dyson cleaning up all the dog hair and whatever else was on the floor; Integrated charging indicator: Steady blue means charging, light off means charging completed. Flashing yellow means error occurred.
【3.5Ah Higher Capacity】: Made with high quality cells and last 45% longer duration than originals. Not only improved the capacity, but also in the performance, providing up to 20% more power and holds a charge 2X longer than 2.0 batteries.
【Better than OEM Battery】: These are actually lighter than the OEM batteries. Gives longer life. Normally, charge cycle over at least 300 times . If you charge once every 3-4 days, you can charge at least 3 years. 30 days money back, Within 24h customer service.
Suit for All Dyson V10 Series Models: V10 Absolute, V10 Animal, V10 Motorhead.
3500mAh, Higher Capacity than Original Dyson V10 2600mAh, Longer Duration.No Power?
1. Make sure your battery has charge.
2. Check the battery casing isn’t cracked or damaged.
3. Make sure machine’s airway isn’t blocked.
1. Always remove battery pack form your tool when you are assembling parts, making adjustments, cleaning or when not being used for an extended time.
2. If you don’t plan on using the Power Tool Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects.
3. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
4. Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks.